All of us understand what cleansing is.it is the most essential part of skincare. for that homemade toner for oily skin are essential there are four pillars that are good for skincare. these are exfoliating, cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
Only cleansing and clear your face to a certain extent is not enough.it is not enough to acquire rid of all the pollutants that your face gets during the day.
Using a toner that helps to remove any impurities any dirt that you can absorb the whole day. It is a necessity for those people who had oily skin.
because toner helps to shrink the pores, maintain the pH balance. attaches a layer of protection, and forms the perfect support upon which the moisturizer can be applied.
**Don’t miss: How To Use Orange Peel On Face
Aloe vera is a good toner for your skin and may help fight acne. It’s also moisturized your skin.
- First of all, you can take aloe vera leaf and remove the gel
- Dilute the gel with 2 cups of cool water
- Apply this solution to your face with the help of a cotton pad
- This solution is also effective for sunburns.
If we want to reduce skin inflammation then Chamomile is a good toner for oily skin. chamomile is also a good Homemade Toner For Oily Skin
- First of all, you can take 1 cup of water and a Chamomile tea bag.
- boil them for 5-6 minutes.
- let it cool and store the tea in a bottle.
- apply this tea into your face in every wash.
Coldwater is the biggest homemade toner for oily skin mainly if your skin is acne-prone.
- take a glass of cold-water and a cotton pad
- dip the cotton pad into the cold water.
- apply it on your after washing your face.
- you can also rub ice cubes gently your face.
Lemon is also a good toner for oily skin.
- You can take a lemon,1 cup of water,and a cotton pad.
- scuized the lemon and dilute 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a 1 cup of water.
- By using cotton pad apply the solution on your face.
- leave it for 5-10 minutes then wash the face with cold water.
Green tea help to keep up your skin hydrated, it also maintene the pH level.
- you can take green tea and a cup of water.
- make the green tea and let it cool.
- you can use green tea as toner after every wash.
cucumber helps to remove oil, dirt, and tightens the pores, balance the skin’s natural pH, provides radiance also.
- You can take a cucumber and peeled it and cut into slices
- Take a pan and add water to top of the cucumber.
- Boiled it at least 5- 10 minutes and leave it to cool.
- after that take a blender and blend the cucumber.
- after blending the cucumber squeeze with cheesecloth.
- Transfer the liquid in a spray bottle and apply it.
- Keep this liquid for only 4-5 days.
Lemon And Peppermint
The combination of lemon with peppermint is also good for your skin.
- you can take a lemon and a peppermint tea bag and a cup of water.
- Add the lemon juice and peppermint tea bag to water.
- Boil this solution for 4-5 minutes.
- Apply the solution on your face after wash.
Note if your skin is too sensitive then don’t use this solution.
rose water and camphor
Camphor is a common ingredient found in every house. camphor is also known as a good ingredient for the skin. you can use rose water and camphor as a Homemade Toner For Oily Skin.
- Take a pinch of camphor and half a tablespoon of rosewater.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the solution to your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes then wash with lukewarm water.
Note use this solution only once a week.
We believe in this myth that oils are not suitable for oily skin. But do you know that they are necessary to regulate natural oils? A type of antioxidants present in the peach which help to reduce acne problem and itchiness, and when mixed with essential oils such as almond oil helps to regulate sebum generation overmuch.
- You can take a peach, and almond oil, and cream.
- First of all, peel the peach with the help of a grinder.
- mix the peach and almond oil and cream well.
- Apply this solution to your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes then wash with lukewarm water.
Note- you can apply this solution twice a week.
Tomato has the natural goodness of ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamin C, and folic acid. tomatoes have the property of excess oil or repair skin concerns such as scars, blemishes, and sun damage, or also the case of removing the dirt; tomatoes have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Take a fresh tomato and extract its juice.
- Mix a tablespoon of fresh honey and mix it well.
- Apply this for 10 minutes. then wash with lukewarm water.
Note For best result you can use this solution once a week.
Neem leaves are always known for medical benefits.it is also useful for oily skin and other types of skin.
- Throw 8-10 neem leaves into a boiler.
- put a cup of water in it.
- Boil it for 30 minutes. leave it to cool.
- You can use this liquid as a toner.
- Take this liquid in a bottle in the refrigerator.
- You can use this once and twice a week.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties, with this property not only helps to reduce acne but also helps to reduce blemishes.
Take similar amounts of filtered water and apple cider vinegar.
Mix the two components well.
Then add some drops of tea tree oil.
Shake the mixer well and carry it into a spray bottle.
You can use it twice daily.
**Don’t miss: How To Plump Lips Naturally Overnight
We hope, you like the above article and get the idea about homemade toner for oily skin. homemade things are always brought freshness and happiness to the face without any makeup.
Try the homemade toner for oily skin because face skin is very sensitive, so the use of artificial products can harm and damage your skin.
If you are looking for homemade remedies & tips to glow the skin then visit our website & read the blogs of beauty.
Drop the comments below, if want to know more.