We are offering professional tips on how to pedicure at home which makes your feet shining in less time and also cost-effective. By doing feet whitening pedicures, you can wear stylish sandals to look beautiful.
We are going to beauty parlous to remove the dirt from the feet and make then glowing and this take the money .
So, why don’t you do the pedicure at your home with products available at your home when you have enough free time and save the money.
Use organic products for a pedicure and home ingredients that are chemical-free & have no side effects & its is recommended that do the pedicure twice a month for healthy and beautiful skin.
Get below some easy tips on best pedicure at home & makes your feet shining.
Don’t miss : How To Remove Nail Polish
How to pedicure in a home in winter
Do the foot spa in winter at home which makes you comfortable with hassle-free steps of the pedicure. Pedicure gives glowing skin on your feet.
Look nice your feet when you wear open sandal & chappal.
How To Pedicure At Home
Steps on how to do pedicure in home naturally in winter:
- Remove the nail polish from all the nails.
- Take the nail cutter & trim your nails.
- Use the filer, shape the nails.
- Take a foot bath & exfoliating are skin.
- Scrub your feet, wash your feet & clean.
- Moisturize with cream for the best pedicure at home for dry feet.
- Paint your nail.
- Dry your paint completely before stepping out.
Don’t miss : How To Get Pink Lips Naturally
Feet whitening pedicure at home
If you are going for a party & worry about how to do pedicure at home so that you completely look beautiful & admirable. Here are quick steps of feet whitening pedicure ingredients are the best option.
Feet whitening pedicure
Quick & simple steps on pedicure with home ingredients:
- Take half lemon and 2 spoons of sugar.
- Mix well.
- Scrub on your feet for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Clean with water & dry with a soft towel.
You can use the remedy on thrice in a week for best results.
Don’t miss : How To Apply Liquid Lipstick
Pedicure at home tips
Cleaning of feet makes the overall appearance of your body attractive. Keep following the tips of feet whitening and shining pedicures at home for freshly pedicured feet.
how to do pedicure at home naturally
Choose to buy creamy pumice stone which suits on your skin.
Moisturizer is best for smoothing the skin but chose to take lemon contained moisturizer for cleaning & shining skin.
Soak your feet properly in warm water for at least 15 min & add few drops of lemon ,pinch of bath salt & essential oils.
Massage with pedicure cream to good look.
Use soft towel to clean & don’t rub.
Soak your nail paints with icy water so that no smudging of nails happen and dry fast.
Whenever you are doing foot pedicures always relax or listen to some light music & enjoy and this is the professional way of doing pedicures at home for dry feet & feel you fresh.
Don’t miss : How To Remove Wrinkles Under Eyes
How to do a pedicure at home for myself
Through pedicure, you can remove all the dirt from your feet and maintain hygiene with shining & lightening skin. Below are some different ways through which you clean your feet :
pedicure at home ingredients
1.Castor Oil ,Almond Oil & Olive Oil
- Take 2 spoons of castor oil,2 spoons of almond oil & 2 spoons of olive oil, mix well.
- Massage with oils on your feet.
- Apply Vaseline on your feet to absorb all the oil with the dirt.
- Melt the candle on the pan & apply it to the cracked skin of your feet.
- Wear socks for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- For the best result, use the remedy at night or before going to sleep.
With help of pedicure at your home for dry feet makes smooth feet & creamy touch.
Pumice stones are one of the easy ways to remove the dead skin from your feet & ankle & make them fresh. You can easily buy from the market and apply yourself while doing pedicures.
Pumice stone consists of lava stone that promotes to bring new skin.
How to use
- Take the one pumice stone & half a bucket of warm water.
- Soak the pumice stone in the bucket & also dip the pumice stone.
- Leaves for 10 minutes.
- Take out the pumice stone and gently in a circular motion move on your foot.
- Wash with clean water.
- Apply the moisturizer cream for softness.
Note :Avoid pumice stone at injured area and you can regularly use this tip at the time or before bathing.
3. Foot scrub
Lots of foot scrub are available in the market ,but out the organic scrub and focus to buy whose granules are bigger in size so that it can remove the dead skin.
How to use
- Clean your foot with water.
- Take out some scrub on your palm and apply it on the foot.
- Rub in a circular motion on your foot.
- You can also use a sponge or brush to remove dead skin.
- Clean with warm water and apply lotion.
Note :On the alternate basis ,you can use scrub your foot to get the best result.
4. Oatmeal scrub
Oatmeal has a great impact on removing the dead skin & good for foot exfoliator to clean by removing the dead skin. You can also remove the dark spots & acne on your foot by applying this method.
How to use
- Take 2 spoons of oatmeal,2 spoons of rose water.
- Make a smooth paste.
- Scrub with paste on your foot.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- After dry, apply a moisturizer or foot cream.
Note :In place of rose water, you can also use raw mil .Use this tips alternate days .
Don’t miss : [Remove Dandruff Permanently](http://Remove Dandruff Permanently)
Pedicure at home for cracked heels
Nurture every part of the body which taking care of cracked heels that occur due to dry feet & an important part of your body as cracked heels are visible when you wear stylish footwear.
pedicure at home for dry feet
Steps on pedicure for dry feet & cracked heels at home:
- Take the warm water in the tub, add 2 spoons of shampoo,1 spoon of seed oil,4 cups of full-fat milk, some rose petals with neem leaves, add few drops of geranium oil & sandalwood oil & 2 spoons of wheat germ oil.
- Mix all well, soak your feet for 20 minutes.
- With pumice stone rub on cracked heels.
- Pat dry with a towel and apply moisturizer.
- You can do it twice a week for the best result.
Don’t miss : DIY Pedicure at home
Question & Answer related to how to do pedicure at home
Q.What can I put in my pedicure water at home?
A. When you are going to do pedicures in winter then add some Listerine with white vinegar in warm water .
By doing this, all the dirt removal and lightening the skin with dull-out the spots & marks.
Q.How can I lighten my feet and toes?
A. Use the easily lighten your feet and toe by doing pedicures at home twice a month and follow the all above tips mentioned in our article on how to do the best pedicures at home.
Q.What do you soak your feet in for a pedicure?
A. If you have the problem of swelling legs and ankle then you soak your feet in for a pedicure. Add epsom salt in the water for quick working of pedicure.
Q. What are the ingredients for pedicure?
A. List of a pedicure with home ingredients that are good for a pedicure at home for dry feet :
12.Tub of hot water,
13.Honey and towels.
Q. How can I whiten my feet fast?
A. Tips on feet whitening pedicure which you can easily do at your home:
1.Take warm water into a bucket and add shampoo, half spoon of soda, few drops of lemon & glycerin & mix well.
2.Soak your feet for 15 -20 minutes.
Q. What home remedy can I use to clean my feet?
A. You can do the following home remedy to clean your feet :
4.Epsom salt soak or scrub
6.Baby foot peel
Q.How do you make a homemade pedicure?
A. Best way on doing pedicure at home naturally :
1.Take half cup Listerine, half cup white vinegar & one cup of warm water to make the solution of pedicure in which you soak your feet.
2.Scrub the feet.
3.Clean and moisturizer your feet.
Q. How do you do a pedicure at home?
A. Firstly, you can trim your nails and shape it. Then gives foot bath & gently scrubbing the foots with foot scrubber .
Now, wash your feet and apply moisturizing cream .
Paint your nail with your favorite color.
Q.How do I do a pedicure at home?
A. Follow on below tips on pedicure at home naturally :
1: Take nail remover, clean the old polish.
2: Put your feet into water solution & soak.
3: With the filer trim your nails.
**4: **Massage with moisturizer.
5: Wipe with tissues.
6: Paint your nail with your favorite nail polish.
Pampering yourself by doing pedicures is very important to make yourself confident and enhance your enthusiasm. By the above-mentioned methods, you can do the pedicure at the comfort of your home which feels fresh & relaxed.
Pedicure makes your feet' skin nourish and moisturize that can you feel it after the pedicure.
Choose the pedicure methods that suit your lifestyle timing and get ready for a party at any time.
Don’t forget to provide your valuable comments .
Don’t miss : Drinking Water For Skin Whitening