Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is counted among the top actresses today. He has been working in the industry for many years. She has given many super hit films and even today she is working in more than one film. His films were not only successful at the box office but also ruled the hearts of the audience. She has also worked with Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, and Shahrukh Khan.
Image Credit: instagram@katrinakaif, facebook@KatrinaKaif
Katrina Kaif is the real beauty queen, and the actress looks beautiful even without makeup. The actress, who is doing a great job in her career, recently shared some heart-touching pictures on Instagram. Katrina keeps sharing many of her pictures and activities on Instagram every day.
Katrina Kaif Online Accounts Link:
- Link to Instagram Account: Instagram Account
- Facebook Account Link: Facebook Account
**Don’t miss Katrina Kaif Glamorous Look
Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong, Katrina Turcott. Katrina Kaif’s name is Katrina Turkett and this name is due to her mother’s surname and talking about her parents, her father Mohammad Kaif is Kashmiri by origin, and her only Susan is a UK lawyer and social worker. Was.
According to Katrina, her mother and father got divorced when she was very young and her mother was the one who raised us, seven siblings.
Katrina Kaif has seven siblings and all were raised by her mother Sussanne alone. Katrina started modeling at the age of 14. Katrina has three elder sisters – Stephanie, Christine, and Natasha. He has three younger sisters- Melissa, Sonia, and Isabel.
Also, Katrina has an elder brother. His brother Michael is the only boy in the house. He is the second child of Suzanne Turquotte. Michael is a furniture designer. He has a blog of his own, in which he posts his creations. Michael is fond of adventure and is also a professional skier.
Katrina’s third sister, Christine Turquoise, is a housewife. His fourth sister Natasha Turkuot is a jewelry designer.
Don’t Miss : Juices For Glowing Skin
Katrina’s father’s name is Mohammad Kaif. Muhammad is Kashmiri. He is a businessman. Mohammad and Suzanne got divorced in the childhood of Katrina. After this Katrina and her family moved to the US. Suzanne Turquotte has single-handedly raised all her children.
It would be more appropriate if Katrina Kaif says a woman of two religions. Katrina’s father was a Muslim and her mother was a Christian. So Katrina’s religion became Islam and Christianity.
As you know Katrina’s father was a Muslim. Because of this, she is associated with the Muslim religion. Kaif could be his caste. Although I do not know the full details of this matter.
Don’t miss: Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1984 in Hong Kong, her family has visited China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and other European countries. Thereafter, her family moved to Hawaii, and finally, when she was 14, she moved to her mother’s home country of England.
Katrina Kaif is not married. In the past, she had a close friendship with Salman Khan, at that time the rumors of her marriage with Salman Khan kept flying. But now both have said that they only have a business relationship now.
Well, my boyfriend is Salman Khan. But later her boyfriend became Ranveer Kapoor. That is, if we talk about the husband’s name, then it is impossible to know to whom he will get married.
Don’t Miss : How To Get Smooth Skin On Face
If we talk about his studies, then the condition of his family was such that he had to move from one city to another. Due to which most of his studies have been done at home by tuition teachers. He was taught by his mother and other teachers.
Then after some time, he did correspondence or open courses to enhance his education. When Katrina was only 14 years old, she thought she would make a career out of modeling as she won a beauty pageant in Hawaii.
Katrina Kaif’s height is cm – 174, m – 1.74, feet inch – 5′ 8½”. And her weight i.e. Katrina Kaif weight is 56 kg. Today, despite being 38 years old, she is also very attractive. Now talking about Katrina Kaif’s figure size which is around 34-26-34. Ket’s eye color is brown and their hair color is black.
Whenever Katrina gets a photoshoot done or wants to post anything, she shares it on her social profile. And he has more than 1 million followers on Twitter, 31 million on Facebook, and 50 million on Instagram.
Don’t Miss : How To Remove Makeup At Home
Katrina Kaif won a beauty pageant in Hawaii at the age of just 14 and then started her career as a model. After this Katrina started appearing in ‘London Fashion Week’.
Katrina was spotted there by the London film producer Kaizad Gustad and he offered her a film and that film was the 2003 erotic robbery film ‘Boom’ and Katrina had a lead role in that film.
In 2003, Katrina Kaif walked the ramp for fashion designer Rohit Bal at India Fashion Week. This fashion week of hers was featured in ‘Kingfisher Calendar’. Katrina was dropped in the year 2003 in Mahesh Bhatt’s film ‘Saaya’ for her poor command over Hindi.
Katrina got her breakthrough in the Telugu film Malliswari in the year 2004 and in that film Katrina had the role of an actress.
Katrina made her debut in the year 2005 with a small role in the political thriller film Sarkar and later she played a very successful and successful role in the romantic comedy Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya directed by David Dhawan. The film earned him considerable critical acclaim.
‘Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?’ This film was with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. The following year Katrina Kaif acted in the film ‘Humko Deewana Kar Gaye’. This film was one of the many films done with action hero Akshay Kumar.
Katrina Kaif’s name is taken in Bollywood’s fit actress. She not only does gymming but also does yoga, meditation and Pilates to stay fit.
- Katrina Kaif pays great attention to her fitness. Start your day with jogging.
- She does yoga daily to tone her body. Apart from this, she also does weight training.
- Katrina does not do the same workout every day but does it every day by changing it.
4. In this, she does Pilates and Cardio daily. 5. In which she uses TRX, Bosu, Powerplate, Kettlebells, and Swiss Balls.ss
- Apart from this, Katrina Kaif also practices things like swimming, cycling, jogging.
- By doing these exercises, along with increased flexibility in the body, helps a lot in increasing stamina along with strength.
- Katrina works out every day and not just for a particular role or song. Every workout plan of Katrina includes such exercises.
**Don’t miss : Skin Care Tips At Home
- Katrina Kaif drinks a lot of water. After waking up in the morning, she drinks at least 4 glasses of water.
- Katrina follows a macrobiotic diet. In which she eats freshly boiled vegetables as well as fruits after every 2 hours. Take fiber-rich food.
- She eats cereals and oats for breakfast.
- For lunch, she eats grilled fish with brown bread and butter.
- In the evening snack, Katrina takes peanut butter with brown bread.
- As dinner, she eats veg soup, fish, chapati, and grilled vegetables.
According to news, Katrina Kaif’s net worth is $ 20 million i.e. 148 crore rupees. His monthly income and salary are more than Rs 1 crore. That is, she earns more than Rs 12 crore a year.
Katrina Kaif is one of the highest paid actresses in India. His major earnings come from films, brand endorsements, stage shows.
Katrina Kaif is the owner of many precious cars. He has cars like Audi Q3, Audi Q7, Mercedes ML 350 etc. She is the owner of several immovable properties.
These films made Katrina Kaif a superstar
Malliswari, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Allari Pidugu, Balram Vs Taradas, Sarkar, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, Namaste London, Partner, Welcome, Apne, Race, Singh is King, Hello, Yuvraj, New York
Blue, Jab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, De Dana Dan, Politics, Teesmaar Khan, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Agneepath, Ek Tha Tiger, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, I am Krishna, Bombay Talkies, Dhoom 3, Bang Bang , Phantom, Fitoor, Jagga Jasoos.
- Katrina is also called the Barbie Girl of India.
- Katrina’s mother used to do social work, due to which she had to change the country with her family every three years.
- Katrina always likes to eat fresh and healthy food like curd and rice.
- For three and a half years she worked for more than 16 hours a day
- Katrina herself used to take a taxi and go to the advertising agencies and give her file herself. She used to go to the studio to audition several times, there she used to stand holding a banner written with her name and number.
- Katrina’s film Namaste London was a very good film for her, after which she never looked back.
- She believed that modeling was the only way she could become famous.
- Her first movie Malliswari which was released in Telugu language in 2004, in which she got more than 7 million which is the most expensive amount of an actress.
- Katrina was quite deprived of Hindi and other languages, so most of her films were dubbed.
- When she was only 14 years old, she did a beauty constant (modeling assignment) in Hawaii. had achieved his victory.
- Katrina was gifted a silver dress by an Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci, whose total cost is Rs 2 lakh. It was worn by Katrina in the film Welcome.
- Katrina donated all the money she won in the shows ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and ‘Dus Ka Dum’ to the orphanage run by her mother.
- She is a believer woman, who often visits Siddhivinayak Temple and Mount Mary Church. But Katrina also drinks alcohol and eats non-vegetarian food too.
- In Bollywood, she considers director Kabir Khan as her closest friend.
- Katrina was voted the sexiest woman in the world 5 times by FHM (For Her Magazine).
- She always visits Mount Mary Church in Mumbai and Dargah Sharif in Ajmer shortly before the release of her film as she believes a lot in God.
- Katrina Kaif does not smoke cigarettes but does drink alcohol occasionally.
- Her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor successfully made a cameo in the film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009). He had to climb a ladder 200 feet after the scene, when he was formerly nicknamed Sambo (Rambo’s sister Sambo).
- She was the most Googled Indian celebrity in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- In 2010, he teamed up with AR Rahman. Rahman released a music album called Rhymesschool to form a school in Madurai.
- She is superstitious and often visits religious places like Siddhivinayak Temple and Mount Mary Church in Mumbai and Dargah of Ajmer Sharif before film release.
- She is still a British citizen and works in India on an employment visa.
- Katrina had to struggle a lot in the initial phase of Bollywood, but in the year 2007, the immense success of Akshay Kumar’s film Namaste London made Katrina very popular in the film world.
- The first actress of Bollywood, who was selected for the photo of Barbie doll.
- There was a time when he had lost about 68 kg after a shoulder injury.
- She considers director Kabir Khan as her best friend in the Bollywood film industry.
- She is actively involved with her mother’s charitable trust The Relief Projects India, which helps work against abandoned infant girls and female infants.
- Had she not been an actress, she would have been the Secretary of State or the Lord Protector of England.
- Irfan Pathan is his favorite cricketer.
- The silver dress that Katrina wore in the film Welcome (2007), worth 2 lakh Indian rupees ($4,814), was presented as a gift by Italian fashion designer Emilio Pacchi.
- Katrina Kaif was the most popular Indian celebrity in the year 2008, 2009, 2010. ng
- In the year 2010, he worked with AR Rahman and due to which Rahman released a music album called Rhymeskull. And made a significant contribution by donating the money collected from that album to the construction work of a school in Madurai.
- She is also superstitious, and frequently visits religious places like Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai and Mount Mary Church before her film’s release.
- She is still a British citizen, and works in India on an employment visa.
- She is the first Bollywood actress to be dressed as a Barbie doll.
- Despite his shoulder injury, he lifted a weight of about 68 kilograms in one scene.
- Director Kabir Khan is a very good friend of Katrina Kaif in the Bollywood film industry.
- She is actively associated with her mother’s charitable trust Relief Projects India.
**Don’t miss :Daily Skin Care Routine
Katrina Kaif has won many awards in her film journey. which is the following.
- New York: Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani won 3 Stardust Awards.
- Received 2 Big Star Entertainment Awards for the movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
- Received International Female Eye Con Award and 3rd G Cine Award British Indian Actor Award.
- Received Screen Award for Politics and Ek Tha Tiger.
- Star Guild Award.
- She was rated the “Sexiest Woman in the World” by FHM magazine four times in a row in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Apart from this, she was also consistently named as the sexiest Asian woman in the world from 2008 to 2013 in the magazine Eastern Eye.
- Most Stylish Heroin Award and Fashion Diva of the Year Award.
- Katrina Kaif has won a total of 34 awards. In which the number of nominees for the award is 32.
- It ranks eighth in the rank of being a statue at Madame Tussauds, London.
**Don’t miss : Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Face Whitening
Favorite Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson Favorite Singer/Band: Radiohead, Muse, Coldplay
Favorite Food: Yorkshire Pudding, Cheese Cake, Kheer Cinnamon Rolls, Steamed Fish, Lamp Chops and Salad, Grilled Vegetables
Preferred Locations: London, Spain, Italy, Dubai and Havana Favorite Bollywood movie: Umrao Jaan, Dil Dhadakne Do, Tannu Weds Mannu Returns
Favorite Actress: Penelope Cruz, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol Favorite Hollywood movie: Gone with the Wild
Favorite perfume: Narciso Rodrigues for Her
The affair started between Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan in the early days of Bollywood. However, this relationship did not last long and both of them broke up in the year 2010.
After this, the relationship of love also flourished between Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir gave her the nickname ‘Sambo’ (Rambo’s sister) during the shoot of the film ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ when she climbed a 200 feet high ladder. This affair has also ended and Katrina is still single.
Image Credit: instagram@katrinakaif, facebook@KatrinaKaif
So friends, today we have to know the biography of Katrina Kaif very well through this post.
We hope that you will like this biography written by us. If you like this post, then do share it with your friends.
If you have any suggestion or question regarding this post, then definitely tell in the comment section.