A facial is basically a skin remedy that involves cleansing, exfoliating, extraction, exposure to facial steam, use of creams, lotions, and facial masks.
A facial is to renew your skin’s complexion, keep your pores squeaky clean, and support your skin. Since the massage increased blood circulation, it also leaves you with a youthful glow.
It’s a great idea to keep one day in the week to give yourself Natural Facial At Home. It helps to keep your skin in a good condition and also to contract the effects of pollution and dirt, which are today in the atmosphere in most towns. Nowadays, during the COVID-19 pandemic situation, going parlor is not possible.
We are here to help you with a list of home facial in the market as well as online and are better than those pricey parlor Remedies.
With these, you can pamper yourself at home without even wasting much of your time and money.
Read our article: Natural Beauty Tips For Face
Facial At Home Cleansing
First, take a headband or scarf, place it just above the forehead, along the hairline, and tie it at the back just above the neck. This is to protect the hair.
The first step is to make your skin by making sure that it is clean.
The first step is to double clean your face to remove dust, oil, and leftover makeup from the face.
Thus as a cleansing agent, one can use any one of the following as per their convenience cleansing milk, coconut oil, olive oil, or sunflower oil.
You can also use a gentle cleanser but make sure that it is not so harsh on your skin as being harsh strips away nutrients from the skin.
Facial At Home Step Apply A Face Mask
A face mask is the most essential part of this method, as a face mask draws out impurities from your skin.
And the most useful thing is that as per your skin condition and needs one can prepare.
It rather than buying it from the market.
Read our article: Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Face Whitening
Exfoliate Your Face
Exfoliation is a major step for facial. In this step, you remove dead skin cells from the skin.
You just need a good quality scrub that is suitable for your skin.
Use it on your face and with gentle pressure do scrubbing. Don’t press hard onto your skin while scrubbing as.
It may damage the protective layer of your skin. You can also use a natural scrub if you like to.
How To Make Natural Scrub At Home
- Take 1 cup of milk
- Add I tsp of sugar in it
- Mix it well
- Apply it on your face and do massage with a gentle pressure
Sugar And Tea Tree Scrub
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add 2-3 drops of water.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Use a toothpick to blend the ingredients.
- Use to your face and rub the scrub into your skin.
Read our article: Skin Care Tips At Home
Honey And Oatmeal Scrub
- In a bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Add half a cup of oats.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Add 5 drops of lavender oil.
- Give it a good swirl and apply the scrub to your face
Facial At Home Moisturize
The final step in facial is to moisturize, which helps to retain the hydration and maintain the texture of the skin.
Use a good moisturizer that suits for skin type so as to avoid rashes.
These are the steps to be followed to do a facial at home. But facial alone cannot fix up things as soon.
It will give you an amazing spa-like feeling and would make your skin feel soft, cleansed, and hydrated.
But along with it, you need to take care of your nutrition intake, manage your stress level, and physical exercise.
Honey And Lemon Facial Cleanser
The pretty golden hue of honey comes packed with antioxidants, antiseptic and moisturizing properties.
Besides working as an excellent cleanser, honey is also a good ingredients .
it seals in the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated for long time.
How To Use
- This mixture works as a great remedy for skin brightening.
- Take one teaspoon honey and add two to three drops of lemon.
- Mix water to get a thinner consistency and rub this mixture on your face for a thorough cleanse.
- Wash with plain water.
Read our article: How To Cure Sunburn Dark Skin
Oats Butter And Milk Facial Cleanser
Packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, oats make for a great facial cleanser.
Its granules have a mild exfoliating effect on the skin that promotes a deeper cleanse without irritating the skin.
mix it with the cooling properties of buttermilk to enjoy clean, clear and well hydrated skin.
How To Use
- Add butter milk to powdered oats to get a paste-like consistency.
- Massage it onto your face gently and wash it off with plain water.
Tip: Instead of powdered oatmeal, you can soak oats in buttermilk 15 minutes before use.
Apply Tomato Butter And Milk
If you have a tan, tomato and buttermilk will help you get rid of it. Buttermilk keeps your skin moist, supple and baby soft too.
- Take the pulp of one tomato and mix it with buttermilk.
- After stirring, apply the mask to your face.
- The mask should harden in 10 minutes.
- Wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
Read this article : How To Remove Pimples Overnight
Apply Steaming Of Face
This is a very important step in all facial steps. It removes dirt, dust and grease from your face.
In this step, you have to expose your face to the hot steam.
Now, if you apply any product on your face.
It penetrates deep inside of your skin and gives you positive results.
How To Use
- Take water in a pot and boil it
- Keep your face just above the boiled water
- Cover your face so that steam of water should not go out
- Take the water steam onto your face for 10 to 15 min
- You can add few drops of rose merry oil for extra cleansing
Use A Homemade Facial Mask On Your Face
In this step, you need to apply a Homemade facial mask on your face as per your skin type For oily skin, use a mud or clay mask.
For dry skin, use a creamy face mask. You can also choose some natural facial masks like egg white and papaya face mask.
How To Make Egg, Papaya Facial Mask
- Take an egg white and whipped it
- Take ½ cup of messed papaya
- Add 1 tsp of honey into it
- Mix it well
- Use it to your face
- Leave it for 10 to 15 min
- Wash with normal water
Read this article : How To Become Fair From Dark Skin Colour
Use Banana facial masks
Bananas are packed with ingredients for great skin: vitamin A to fade dark spots and blemishes and smooth out rough skin.
Vitamin B to reduce dryness, vitamin E to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and potassium to moisturize and hydrate.
So the fruit makes a perfect all-natural, homemade face mask that leaves skin looking and feeling softer.
To make: Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste, then gently apply it to your face and neck.
How To Use
- Let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
- Or mix 1/4 cup plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey (a natural acne remedy)
- One medium banana, Find out the best face mask for your skin type.
Apply Yogurt Facial Masks
- You don’t have to go to a spa to give your face a quick assist.
- To cleanse your skin and tighten the pores, slather some plain yogurt on your face and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- For a revitalizing homemade face mask, mix 1 teaspoon plain yogurt with the juice from 1/4 slice of orange, some of the orange pulp, and 1 teaspoon aloe.
- Leave the mixture on your face for at least five minutes before rinsing it off.
- You can also try these simple DIY face masks that will help unlock your pores.
Read our article: Daily Skin Care Routine
Use Almond Milk Facial Scrub
Perfect for your face or your entire body, a simple almond milk scrub can last you a long time.
This scrub uses only dry ingredients 1/2 cup of bentonite clay, 1/2 cup of almond meal, and 2 tablespoons of whole powdered milk.
You can make as much as you like, respecting the proportions and adding just a few drops of lukewarm water before applying in soft moves.
This type of scrub is best suited for oily skin, as the bentonite clay is great for sucking up excess oil while leaving behind tighter, more mattified skin, says Sobel.
The dermatologist also says this one is safe to use twice a week, depending on your needs.While you have the ingredients, grab some cute jars and labels and package some up for friends and family.
The long shelf life (about three to four weeks) and ease of use make this scrub a fantastic gift for any occasion.
You Can Read More : Guide To Facial At Home
Apply Egg Facial Masks
- For a little pampering, head to the refrigerator and grab an egg.
- If you have dry skin that needs moisturizing, separate the egg and beat the yolk.
- Oily skin takes the egg white, to which a bit of lemon or honey can be added. For normal skin.
- Use the entire egg. Apply the beaten egg, relax and wait 30 minutes, then rinse.
- You’ll love your new fresh face. Check out these additional dermatologist-approved skin treatments you can prepare at home.
Use Aloe Vera Gel and Sugar Facial Scrub
Going back to the benefits of aloe gel, one last efficient face scrub relies on the hydrating power of aloe vera gel and the exfoliating benefits of refined sugar.
It can remove dead skin cells effectively and reveal healthier, brighter skin without overdrying,” says Sobel.
A sugar scrub can also speed up the skin renewal process, leaving skin looking younger, with reduced visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Combine two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with the same amount of white sugar.
- Stir until the sugar starts to melt and apply to the face in gentle moves, then rinse.
- The doctor indicates applying a sugar face scrub not more than once a week.
- Remember you don’t want to over-exfoliate the skin as this could have negative effects.
Apply Strawberry yogurt facial masks
- For this refreshing (and tasty ) treatment, mash a handful of ripe strawberries with 3 tablespoons of ground almonds.
- Add 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and mix until the mixture has a pasty texture.
- Use it to your face and rinse for soft, smooth skin. If you have any leftovers, make sure to keep them refrigerated.
- Once you have your skin looking great, beware of these everyday habits that can hurt it.
Read our article :How To Get Clear And Glowing Skin
Use Cucumber Mask Facial
Cucumber is the best for summers as it hydrates your skin. Also, we all know that moisture is an important part of keeping your skin healthy.
It helps treat existing wrinkles and prevents new wrinkles from forming. It doesn’t take an expensive cream to get all the moisture you need.
That’s because cucumbers are packed full of moisture right off the shelf. Here’s how to use a cucumber face mask for powerful healing just grate the cucumber, mix with yogurt and apply it to the skin.
Question & Answer related to Natural Facial At Home
What’s the best cleanser for acne-prone skin?
A. Gram flour (besan) makes for a good choice in treating acne-prone skin. It is rich in zinc that helps fight infections and keeps acne at bay.
Moreover, the fine granules of gram flour cleanse the skin gently without irritating skin. For added benefits, use gram flour in combination with turmeric to reap its antibacterial benefits.
Which is the best home facial kit?
So, let’s check out a few of the best facial kit for Glowing Skin:
Aroma Magic Gold Facial Kit.
Nature’s Essence Magic Fruit Facial Kit.
VLCC Gold Radiance Facial Kit.
Jovees Fruit mini Facial Value Kit.
VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial Kit.
Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit for Instant Glow.
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit.
Which facial is best for ladies?
List of 10 Best Facial Kits in India: The Formula for Glowing Skin is at Your Doorstep Now
VLCC Skin Tightening Facial Kit.
Lotus Herbals Radiant Platinum Cellular Anti-Ageing Facial Kit.
Himalaya Pure Skin Neem Facial Kit.
Lotus Herbals Radiant Gold Cellular Glow Facial Kit.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Facial Kit.
Which facial is good for bridal?
One of the best facials for bridal glow, this one is a favourite with brides. Gold, being a soft metal, provides multiple benefits like removing toxins, curing sunburn and pigmentation and improving blood circulation. The USP of this treatment is a lasting delicate golden glow on the skin.
Which facial is the best?
Top 16 Facial Kits For Glowing Skin Available In India
VLCC Gold Facial Kit. Women love and swear by VLCC products forever now. …
Lotus Facial Kit.
O3 Facial Kit.
Aroma Facial Kit
Jovees Facial Kit.
Banjaras Facial Kit.
Nature’s Gold Facial Kit
Read our article: Diet For Glowing Skin In A Week
Healthy skin needs a Natural Facial At Home. But you should choose a natural skincare routine to make your skin natural which does not have any harmful chemicals.
It is good to do follow the night skin care routine steps before you go to bed.
It’s a great idea to keep Regular one day in the week to give yourself Natural Facial At Home.
Read our article: Natural Beauty Tips For Face