Blessed with curly hair and wonder on how to straighten curly hair because of change of your look with different hairstyles and also want to manageable hair as per your choice.
Then you are at the right place, where you can get the best methods and techniques for straightening the curly hair without going to the saloon and heavy chemicals treatments.
Here, we list down the remedies without any damages to your hair and get naturally straight hair.
Don’t Miss : Hairstyle for Girls
Flaunt your curly hair by making straight hair overnight and choose to make different hairstyles:
It is a cost-effective method to straighten your hair through hair bands. By applying this technique, surely you will get straight hair.
- Make lots of small & low ponytails and tie with the loose hairbands all the low ponytails at your necks.
- Make sure hairbands should be loose and low down to avoid dents on your hair.
- In the same manner, keep tieing the hair bands to the ends of ponytails.
Hair rollers make your curly hair, straight in a limited amount of time. Buy out some large rollers from the market due to best results and start using them.
How to straighten curly hair
- Wrap your wet hair around the hair roller and keep bobby pins at hair roller so that hair does not open.
- Remove the hair roller when the hair get completely dry.
Don’t Miss : How To Increase Hair Volume Female Naturally
With less amount of money,you can straighten your curly hair at home without having any trouble because all tips are easy to use :
Both are good for hair & and recommended by our ancestors for straightening the hair, by using egg and olive oil , your hair gets strong and shining :
- Take 2 eggs and 1 spoon of olive oil.
- Mix both of them and apply to your scalp
- Leave them 20 minutes and wash with water and shampoo.
2. Milk, Honey and Strawberries:**
All are very excellent sources of natural straighteners through which you can straighten your hair without any harm. When you apply, they straight the hair shaft.
- Take half a cup of milk and 2 spoons of honey with some fresh crushed strawberries.
- Make a paste and apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Wrap your head with a towel.
- Leave for 3 hours then clean with water.
3. Aloe Vera:**
It benefits your skin in many ways and promotes hair growth while making them soft and smooth. It is a choc-a-bloc & has enzymes that work and go into deep hair makes curl-free.
- Take half a cup of coconut oil and 4 spoons of aloe vera.
- Mix well and apply to your hair.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Clean with water.
Don’t Miss : Layered Haircuts For Long Hair
4. Castor Oil:**
Castor oil has wonderful effects on making hair straight as it is free from any chemicals so does not damage the hair and gives long-lasting silky hair.
- Take 4 spoons of oil and heat up.
- Apply on scalp and hair, massage gently.
- Take out the warm towel and wrap your hair.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Clean with a gentle shampoo.
5. Vinegar: **
Vinegar is the best remedy for making hair straight and shiny at your home.
- After doing the conditioner from your hair.
- Take a mug full of water and add few drops of vinegar .
- Apply on your hair .
6. Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk:**
When you combine lemon juice & coconut milk then the solution becomes creamy milk and natural ingredients to make curly hair straight.
- Take half a cup coconut milk and add drops of lemon juice.
- Apply on your hair strands.
- Leaves for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Banana, Curd, Honey and Olive Oil:**
All three works as hair masks that are power-packed with natural conditioners and provides good results.
- Take 2 overripe bananas and 2 spoons of honey, some drops of olive oil, and one spoon of curd and mash them into a fine paste.
- Apply on your hair and keep a shower cap.
- Leave for half an hour and then wash completely.
Powerful ingredients for hair straightening and give a smooth texture to your hair.
- Take one egg and two spoons of rice flour.
- Make a paste and add milk if the paste becomes thick.
- Apply the paste to your hair.
- Leave the mask on your mask.
- Wash with cool water and clean with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Milk is another best source through which hair can be straight & easy to use at your comfort.
- Take a spray bottle & fill the bottle with milk.
- Spray at your hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Clean with cool water.
- If required then use mild shampoo for cleaning.
An ancient remedy for getting the curly hair straight with the addition of silky, smooth, and shiny texture.
- Take the olive oil and warm up for few seconds only.
- Apply on your hair and scalp gently.
- When the hair saturated with oil then massage your scalp for 10 minutes.
- Leaves for 30 minutes.
- Clean with cool water or normal water with mild shampoo.
Don’t Miss : How to get straight hair
Hope, you get the remedies on how to get the natural straight curl hair but one thing you note here, every remedy needs their own time to get straight the hair and also depends on the texture of hair.
All the above remedies should be used only twice a week to get straight curly hair otherwise it may be harming your hair.
For different hairstyles, visit our website :bestrani.com
Don’t Miss : How To Reduce White Hair